The OnePlus 6 is set to go online for sale in India from 22nd May 2018. And as always, they do have some launch offers which you can use to get discounts and freebies. Here they are.
- First of all, Are you a prime member? Then you don’t need to wait for 22nd May to buy it. You can buy it on 21st May and boast about it to your friends while they add it to their cart later.
- If you are an SBI card holder, rejoice. That’s rs. 2000 straight back to your pocket. The terms and conditions for this cash back are not clear as yet, but going by the past it could be cashback after 2-3 months. It could also be an immediate cashback in your Amazon Pay balance. Which ever way, you win.
- You get a 12 month damage insurance by Servify. Do not worry about dropping your OnePlus 6 for atleast a year.
- Once you sign in to Amazon Kindle app on your OnePlus 6, you will be greeted with offers on e-books.
- You can opt for a no cost EMI for 3 months tenure.
- If you are a prime member and stream prime videos on to your OnePlus 6, you will get another deposit of rs. 250 in your Amazon wallet.
So if you are not a prime member now, this could be the trigger for you to be on. You get early access to this phone and you get cash back in your account. Plus you get free delivery on all prime products on amazon and free viewing of prime videos for a year.
Go ahead and get your Amazon Prime membership along with your OnePlus 6
Apple is all set to launch its 10th anniversary editionRead more…